Saturday, September 5, 2009

Lately

Lately, things have been going pretty good, besides the whole work thing. Marcus and I are still going strong which is a great thing. Ask me a year ago September if I was be with this guy, the answer would've been a resounding no. lol Nothing against him, just I knew his past and how he was. However, the past few months I've seen the other side and have been pretty surprised at what I've found. I'm not going to get all mushy, not that would be just too gay.

His birthday was last month, so basically it was a week long event. I did the good deed of taking him out to Cheddar's, his choice of course. Then Sean and I met up with him later that weekend for his birthday bash. Wild Horse Saloon isn't my type of crowd or scene, but with enough drinks anything can be fun.




I've been missing my Kellie some, we got to hang out a couple weekends ago and it was a blast. We fell back into our old routine and just got plastered together to the wee hours of the morning.








Hmm, now I'm ready for Patrick's and and Megan's wedding, can't be a good Catholic wedding.

1 comment: